Thursday, January 21, 2010

I heard it coming.....

After my last post, my circumstantial limitations, as i had bothered to tag them, seem to be easing and I was happily boasting that since like forever I knew things were going to change. Things do change but then comes the perspective of looking at things, and mind it, it indeed is an important factor that, as I had previously written, brings calm to your countenance or might end up hampering your progress mid-way. But, I am no one to preach on anything as remotely related to temperament or how it is to be controlled considering the fact that I have never had control over mine.

After a recent accident, I again got curled up in my cocoon or so I tried to. I was so flabbergasted at the serendipity of bad luck colliding with me time and again. I retorted to my I-heard-it-coming jingle yet again, but this time attached a negative connotation to it. Negative thinking again seemed to have overpowered me yet again.

P.S posting this article the way I left it..... just to remind myself of how lazy and reckless I can be..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment